Friday, June 4, 2010

Hey guys! Long time no post, well mainly clothing post :P. But, these are only a few things that I've grabbed over the past month, and are definitely cute for the summer months. So here are the photos, and sorry for it being such a short post :P

(Flash)                                                                                                              (No Flash)




Aren't these ADORABLE?! Yup, I couldn't help myself when I saw this on the hanger at Kohls. And plus, rompers are SOO in this summer, and super easy to pull off. I honestly never thought I could pull this off, but honestly you can add so many things to this to make it look better on your figure... So pick one up, kay? Anyways, it was amazingly cheap at $15 :)



^^ These adorable cute wedges also from Kohls, were surprisingly comfortable. It's from the brand, Candie's, and was at a reasonable price of around $30. 






These cute gladiator's, which are definetely in this season, are amazingly cute and comfortable. These were also from Kohls, and these definetly got me to fall in love<3. And guess how much these puppies were?? $22, yup, love right there :P



Anyways, hope this haul wasn't too boreing, sorry! But these are some of the cute things I've picked up a few times at Kohls. All at a reasonable price, and are definitely going to be worn over summer ;)
Well anyways, time for bed, or maybe not, not sure, but anyways, talk to you guys soon :P





2 comments:

Dirt On The Rocks said...

swinging by and i love the romper and sandals you picked up. ive been looking for a cute jean type romper and yours is def. cute :)

rebeca.cd said...

Love that shoes!

http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway.html