Saturday, February 27, 2010

Clarisonic


So I recently got this handy little device not too long ago, and my do I say, it is HANDY! lol. A lot of people have been raving about this, and all I was thinking was that it's just a device that is just another pricey thing. But goodness was I wrong! haha. Yes it is pricey, but this definitely improves how your skin feels, and looks. First night I used it, I could feel that my skin felt smoother, cleaner, brighter, and even pore-less. On Sephora's website:


-Removes makeup six times better than traditional methods.
- Clears pores and reduces the appearance of pore size.
- Cleanses so thoroughly that skincare products absorb better.
- Creates noticeably healthier looking skin.


What I also like about this product is that it came with 3 samples, an ounce of refreshing gel, to nourishing care gel, to hydrogel cleanser. I've used all of these, and they are just GREAT! They tell you on what type of skin it works on like, oily to combination skin and stuff like that.

Althought it's about a $200 product, it si definitely worth it. Plus you can use it in the shower to treat yourself better as your pores are opened. The charger is pretty handy too, that way you can charge it all morning, use it as a luxurious treatment at night.

No comments: