Sunday, March 14, 2010

*TEAR*


So today, my dear old friend, Jergens Natural Glow, is gone. :*(
This was my 'go-to' product if I ever needed a nice tan that is not "fake" looking, but very nice, and doesn't take place in the sun. What I love about this also is that it is a GRADUAL tanner, unlike some spray tans, it will never get streaky. This does take about a week to get the fullest tan, and there were two different selections. One for fair/light tones, and mine which is the medium/dark tones. This way, it'll give you that natural looking glow instead of a sudden change of color. One con that I would have to say is that the smell is strange. I'm not sure what smell you would like, but I don't enjoy the smell, it's not a bad type of smell, it's just very different, and just not as enjoyable.
I definitely recommend this to anyone who has at least a week and is willing to put this on everyday. But I doubt this product is out, but if you ever find this anywhere, do grab one, it doesn't hurt your wallet, and plus it's a guarantee to no streaking, and no "tanning gone wrong". Ok well it's time for bed, and does anyone else hate this whole less sleep thing? Urgh, that means I'll probably feel dead when I wake up. EEK. Ok well night guys :)


^^^You don't want that lol.

No comments: