Sunday, March 14, 2010

Head2ToeBeauty.com Haul :)

So I recently shopped on and noticed that their nail polishes were so much cheaper than retail. I checked the prices of China Glaze, Orly, and of course that famously new Sache Vite fast drying top coat.
With their ridiculously low prices, I just couldn't resist to shop.
So here are the price differences..

China Glaze: (Orig. Price):$6.50 (head2toebeauty): $2.99
Orly: (Orig. Price): *unknown* (head2toebeauty): $1.99
Seche Vite: (Orig. Price): $9.95 (head2toebeauty): $4.35
O.P.I: (Orig. Price): $$8.50 (head2toebeauty): $4.95



As you can tell, the prices are pretty darn good. Only Orly I couldn't find online for the smaller version (0.18 oz), but the original nail polish on head2toebeauty is $3.50, again, DECENT/CHEAPER prices than retail.
I ordered it on Friday (March 5,2010) and received it (March 12,2010), a good week to ship the order. They send you an E-Mail on your receipt, and five you a UPS tracking number, so thats a good thing.
Not only do they sell nail polishes though, they sell literally "head to toe" things haha. They have hair care supplies, to skin care supplies, and salon equipment. It would definitely be handy to save some money these days too for all the businesses that need supplies at decent prices.


^^^Flash^^^
*from left to right* Hottie, Berry Sweet, Seche Vite Fast Drying Top Coat, Nail Art Pen Black, For Audrey, Caribbean Blue, Agent Lavender, and Shower Together.


^^^No-Flash^^^

--*---------------*-------------*------------*--------------*--
Well, first of all to all my subscribers who are here and on my Youtube account, thank you SO much for sticking with me. I'm SUPER sorry that I just don't have the time to make videos. I've been just SO busy on working on homework, and trying to keep my grades up as much as I can. I really am trying really hard to keep everything balanced too so it's really hard being a Sophmore right now, especially when colleges look at your sophmore and junior year. So I'm SOOO sorry for letting you guys down, but I will for sure keep my blog posted as much as I can.
Thanks :)
-Sara

1 comment:

*Anita* said...

i love Agent Lavender the best of out these colours you chose! it's the perfect spring colour :) xx